Revive Massage Therapy Spa, Beauty, and Personal Care
Benefits of Massage
- Increases circulation, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulates the lymph system, the body's natural defense against toxic invaders
- Releases endorphins, the body's natural painkiller. For this reason, massage is incorporated in treatment for chronic illnesses, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain
- Releives stress, tension, spasms, and pain
- Improves range of motion and decreases discomfort associated with lower back pain
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Releives post-exercise stiffness and pain
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduces and realigns scar tissue after healing occurs.
Massage has been found to be especially effective for patients with these conditions
- Low back pain
- Breast cancer
- Other kinds of cancer
- Heart bypass surgery
- Carpal Tunnel
- Other conditions
Enjoy the many benefits of getting a massage specfic to your needs by booking today! Revive Massage Therapy provides and utilizes different techniques based on your your specfic desires and goals, whether you want an hour to relax or you are preparing / training for an athletic event. As an independent consultant I will listen to you and work with you to provide a truly exceptional experience!
Melanie Kozik received her bachelors of Science degree from Fitchburg State Univeristy in Exercise and Sport Science in 2011 and went on to Mount Wachusett Community College where she completed the Physical Therapy Assistant Program in 2013. Melanie practices full time as a licensed PTA at Remedy Physical Therapy in Auburn, MA. She saw the connection and importance of hands on treatment with patients recovering from injuries and looking to get back to a pain-free lifestyle, so she went back to Mount Wachusett Community College and completed the Massage Therapy program in 2014. Melanie practices Massage Therapy as an Independent Consultant at the convenient location of Remedy Physical Therapy.